Monday, November 28, 2011

Rangers Unveil Winter Classic Jerseys




Not too shabby! The Rangers unveiled their new Winter Classic jerseys today at 4 p.m. on Facebook. Henrik Lundqvist, Ryan Callahan, Brandon Dubinsky and Dan Girardi were on-hand to model the jerseys and answer a few questions from Dave Maloney and Al Troutwig.

I personally love the jerseys and can't wait to get my hands on one. The old 1926 crest looks awesome and I love the creme color they use for all the vintage jerseys in the NHL. The Rangers did a good job of making them different from the heritage jerseys while still giving them that throwback feel. Bias aside, I think they look way better than the Flyers' Winter Classic jerseys that were unveiled last week.

What do you guys think of them? Will you be buying one when they go on-sale Dec. 5? I'm debating between a Callahan or Lundqvist jersey myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment